Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fantasy Woes


Alright... Week 1 is over and statistically I had good week. My players for the most part did better then expected. However this weeks matchup I was pitted against somebody who for no good reason picked Minnesota's Defence and earned 32 points for their dominance over the Dirty Birds in Atlanta. Who knew that Mike Vick's Dogfitting would effect me. Thanks Mike Vick for that. No Really thanks for destroying my week one. If you look at the pick I scored a total of 93 points making me 4th in points scored but I faced off against the person who finished 1st in points with 136 points. Suck! If I had faced off against any of the other 6 players who scored less then me I would have a 1 on the win column but no. Thanks Mike Vick. Thanks for messing up my fantasy week 1. I will not forget this. Don't expect any warm welcome from me when they let you outta jail. You are on my list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.