Monday, February 18, 2008

My How Being a Dad Changes You

Before I became a dad I would have the song of the last thing I heard in my truck playing in my head all day... Now that I am a dad, I now have the last song that I heard on sesame street playing in my head.




Oh yeah I love my son so much that I am gonna endure 2 hours of craziness this weekend at Sesame Street Live "Elmo Grows Up" at the Nokia Center in Grapevine. Sure beats a Dave Matthews concert! Needless to say Connor definitely DOES NOT hate Elmo.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

I love you Daddy. Thank you for taking me to go see Elmo. Were going to have the best day together:)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.