Friday, February 15, 2008

What a way to end a dry spell.

What a way to end a dry spell of blogging but by filling out one of those notorious "tell everyone about yourself" lists. But I will do it because I love my wife and she asked me to.

  • I know... that I dont know everything.
  • I believe...that what is most important in life is not always reflected by the way we live.
  • I fought... my wife over filling out this thing.
  • I am angered... about being angry
  • I love...my Lord and family.
  • I need... more sleep.
  • I take...others burdens.
  • I hear...what I think I hear
  • I drink...of the living cup.
  • I hate... people who hate.
  • I use... video games too much.
  • I want... to not to want.
  • I like...to play golf, video games, and be with my family
  • I feel... blah today
  • I wear... whats is clean
  • I left... my truck unlocked
  • I do... what I can when I can
  • I hope... that there is good in everyone
  • I dream... about what life would be like if everyone listened to God
  • I drive... to chillax
  • I listen... to my wife eventhough she might not think I do
  • I type... sporadically
  • I think… random thoughts a lot
  • I need...to organize myself
  • I wish... to not want to wish
  • I am... whoever you say I am... if I wasn't then why would you say I am
  • I regret... not giving my full effort
  • I care... whats important
  • I should... be thankful everyday
  • I am... just a man... simple yet complex
  • I said.... I didnt want to fill this thing out
  • I wonder... if Connor will ever talk
  • I changed... Connors nasty diaper just now
  • I cry... when the diaper is too much too handle
  • I lose... my keys
  • I leave... light off in my office when I am in there (dislike fluorescent lights... they will turn us into zombies eventually)
  • I'm going to tag whoever reads this and i guess Rusty

1 comment:

Mommy said...

That wasn't so bad was it? You are always you and that's what I love about you!!