Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Vacuums suck!



My wife really wants one of these things. It is a Dyson and according to them it never stops sucking. I mean it never loses suction. Well I dont know about that because eventually the motor inside has to wear down. Anyways my wife is trying to convince me that we REALLY need one of these. I agree that the vacuum that we have is pretty sucky or should I say not sucky. Anyhow it is prolly about time to replace it seeing how it was the vacuum that I had when I moved in to my dorm room for the first time some 8 years ago. I paid a couple of hundred dollars for it then which equates to about $25 a year not bad. However the one my wife wants is the Dyson DC14 Animal vac that is supposedly the best at picking up pet hair plus it cleans hard wood floors which our old vac doesnt. But at $549.99 we would have to have this vacuum for about 22 years in order to get the value I did out of my last one. Is it really worth it, I dunno. I have been watching ebay and looking around to see if I can find it cheap. but all I am finding is refurbished. I dont think we need it but we'll see.

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Say what you want but this still does the trick in our house. Love it!!!