Sunday, September 03, 2006

New BABY!!!


Hello all out there. I am excited to inform you that their is a new addition to my family. Connor William Church was born on August 20th 2006 at 5:49pm. This is the reason I havent blogged in such a long time.

I have learned that you can never be fully prepared for a new baby's arrival. Life with Connor is an experience that I never expected. Of course you hear people tell you about not getting any sleep, getting frustrated and having your whole life turned upside down. I believed them but what I didnt understand was the scale at which it happens and all at once. He is one awesome gift from God. Oh yeah! He is also a very quick learner. Check the picture out, I think he is throwing gang signs. I am gonna call SAPD to find out which one he is throwing. Hopefully he gets out quick and doesnt have to live the thug life, like his pop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new baby Connor. I wish you all the best.